McCool’s Pools now services Norterra. Our Norterra Pool Service and Home Maintenance offer electronic records for every service performed. Our Pool Techs are NSPF Certified in pool maintenance and pool water chemistry. Service areas are Vistancia, Anthem, North Peoria, Cave Creek, North Scottsdale, Fountain Hills and North Phoenix.
Norterra is the premier community of North Phoenix! Norterra is an amazing area comprising gorgeous neighborhoods, top rated schools, fantastic shopping and dining, and easy access to all parts of the Valley. We are excited to offer our quality Norterra Pool Service.
All Norterra Pool Service and Maintenance include
- Testing pool water chemistry and provide electronic record
- We only use professional grade chemicals without fillers
- Pump, skimmer and leaf vac baskets emptied and provide electronic record
- A record is provided electronically with services preformed and a history for review online
McCool’s Pools and Home Management is A+ we adapt to all your needs even if it is only for a few days, weeks or months. Our clients in-trust us to enter their homes and perform duties to maintain the property.
- Turn Water on and off before and after arrival
- Start vehicles to keep batteries charged
- Adjust Air Conditioner Thermostat
- Water Heater temperature set
- Provide shuttles to and from airport
- Grab the essentials from grocery store before and after arrival
Steve and his best friend Sara have a blended family of 4 kids and a new grandson as of August. Brian and his wife Shemeka have a blended family with 3 kids and a new granddaughter. A family is extremely important to us, we carry the same family values into our business as we do at our home. We strongly believe in integrity, trust, leadership and hard work.
Steve has been in and around the Pool Service Industry for 10+ years. He came out to Arizona after studying Criminal Justice in College at College of Southern Idaho. Steve found that working outside 9 out of 12 Months in Arizona was life-changing. He grew up in the southwest corner of Wyoming the Desert was all new to him. His Fiance Sara is a rare native of AZ. As a result, she has been able to help him adapt in the hot months and guided him to be able to find the desert as beautiful as his home with mountains, pines and fresh air.
Brian was born in Missouri and grew up in Scottsdale Arizona and has been married for 15 years and has 3 children. Brian has 20+ years experience in sales and marketing with expertise is in social media, customer acquisition, and retention. He has owned and operated multiple online businesses over the years and as a result, has a passion for people and relationships.